Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
Sailor Moon Crystal
Jupiter Power Make Up
-Defender of love and Courage! I am the sailor-suited pretty guardian, Sailor Jupiter!
-I’ll fill you with so much regret, it’ll shock you!
| “Even when our eyes are closed, there’s a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves & our dreams.” |
"…you’re a part of me now."
Inuyasha summed up
Because if you live your life worrying over losing what you have, then you’ve already lost it. You can’t be happy when you’re worrying like that—and you can’t love to the fullest if you’re guarding yourself, either. So, you just have to be strong, love as much as you can…and hope that, when the day comes that you lose something, you’re strong enough to get through it.
- Nuriko (via angnakakapagpabagabag) -